Posts by nIlluminati
9 posts total, newest first.
Player pointer+ X,Y,Z offsets-CHanged?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I can very well code. I know C++ thoroughly and working on D3D programming. ASM is good too.
The problem is I do not have a bypass to be able to find the addresses in this case, as CE is hooked by HS.
Actually I do haBuilt in WHin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=vingadormaster;1925804]try:
bool Memoria( void * pDest, char * szPatch, size_t sSize )
{
DWORD dwOrgProtect = NULL;
if ( !VirtualProtect ( pDest, sSize, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOrgProtect ))
return FALSPlayer pointer+ X,Y,Z offsets-CHanged?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hey guys. I've been wondering if the player pointer has changed along with the X, Y, and Z offsets. If so, is it possible someone could give me them?
Thanks in advance.Superbullets Idea Helpin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I'm pretty sure its based on collision between the bullet and the wall. Disable the collision and there should be super bullets.Basic chams Tut (Any renderer)in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - That code is not complete for making chams, if you really want a complete one you need to find a source and learn it. That code is only for people that can implement the snippets into a fully working DLL that works for c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.