Posts by Duo Maxwell
3 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 2 Rapid Fire (unvac-able)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Sure does =P
I left out one crucial step. If you're doing the autoloading thing, you have to copy iw4mp.exe into the MW2 directory...although that should be obvious.
If anyone has any requests let me know.How do i use winra to start hack?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=Bluthera;1549021]Follow his instructions. If it doesn't work, PM me and I'll make a guide.[/quote]
Lol bluthera...that's beyond hand holding. You're bending him over and putting a leash on him at this point.
Modern Warfare 2 Rapid Fire (unvac-able)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - **UPDATE** I have cleaned up the burst mode and it works a little bit faster now...at the expense of every once in awhile with certain weapons it will only fire 1 shot. The MW2 input system is weird like that.
Well alt
Showing the 3 most recent posts.