Posts by ezio159
21 posts total, newest first.
Range Guide F2P 1-99in Runescape Tutorials - [quote=███;4662725]Well, it only takes around 9k bronze arrows to get from 1-45 Range lvl!
Bronze Arrow cost=8Gp
9k*8= 63k
You must be extremely poor, i understand then! ;)[/quote]
This may bJA v1.4 - JAimbot | JAimbot | JAimbotin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=iUndead;4147396]Work perfect fine for me what's your OS and use a well know intector.[/quote]
[quote=iUndead;4147396][/quote]
well I use perx and njector which are pretty well know, as for the OS I'm running win7 JA v1.4 - JAimbot | JAimbot | JAimbotin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crash, every JA you've made I've tried and yet none work. I'm running completely updated .net framework and visual C++ stuff and I've updated using windows update. I've tried Ginject, Njector, bInject, perx, valkyrie, blJA v1.3.5 Combat Arms Hack - Temporary JAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i already ciphered and used n-jector, ran as admin, etc etc, so img oing to try the binject and ginjectJA v1.3.5 Combat Arms Hack - Temporary JAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - is there a recommended injector for this? because i tried using it and just like ja v1.3 it doesnt work..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.