Posts by AudiTT
373 posts total, newest first.
League of Legends hack status [Daily updates]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chesterfield;7478638]I cant get the point of this hacks.
I mean if it was a hack to make more damage, or to give you a boost in money, yes I'd even pay for it.
Zoom hack? useless in my point of view.
recommended irankin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I have found that if the game crashes, freezes, or otherwise ends abruptly, you will lose everything, including unlocks. If you leave the game from the menu, you keep all your unlocks but you do not get match bonuses.
TOrigin is watchin uin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Commander X;5296420]This has turned into a conspiracy thread.[/quote]
Agreed.
The so-called "cracked" Origin is A) Not a virus, B) Not a way to get games for free, and C) Completely cut off from Origin and EOrigin is watchin uin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=bl00dpkzdrag;5295789]Are you positive any one can say stuff on the internet for all we know they could have there own malware in there to get people to use it and sign with their EA account.
For all we know thoseOrigin is watchin uin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I just wish people would read the damn thing. They're collecting information but it isn't spyware designed by robot-nazi-Illuminati as a tool to to melt our brains, either.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.