Posts by loban911
46 posts total, newest first.
Aion [NA Siel] Level 45 Gladiator *CHEAP*in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Is it free now? XDTexture Hack V1.6 by the Texture Hacking Team [All Versions]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - What the heck? It tells me my COD MW2 folder is not a valid folder and that it cant find iw_00.iwd or something, WTF?External BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Gosh I wish this was lagless and fullscreen, I only play with snipers and everytime I play with this I get worse scores than playing without it Lol, I mean windowed mod just plain sucks for precise aiming and the lag... Most annoying Deathstreak?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Painkiller when used by others, I had a match in Scrapyard where I was using an AK47 and 3 people (not exaggerating), rushed into me, ALL with painkiller, I wasted the whole damn magazine on the first and died, WTF. WhenFunny things people have said when they think you hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Some dude once asked on the microphone WHOS FROM PORTUGAL, and since I was I said ME (This in Portuguese), We were playing Search and Destroy and we were both dead, so he went on and on talking saying stuff like IM SO GO
Showing the 5 most recent posts.