Posts by printHelloWorld
17 posts total, newest first.
NIKS INJECTOR 4.0.2in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - What do I have to do when it says "Steam Offline"?Ban because of Report?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=xXKing_AsgoreXx;14815427]Uhm. Yeah they just ignore reports. That system is just there for fun. When they receive a certain amount of report regarding one person they check everything.
No matter how you did cheat HIDING AURIC CELLSin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Euginela16;14813436]I know about that covering it while streaming.. but I mean how did she get those auric cells? That's too many....[/QUOTE]
There was a bug out there where you could somehow try to buy outfits tBan because of Report?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hi
Have you ever received a report for obviously cheating in the game?
If so, did you get banned or does Behaviour even care about cheating reports?
I would appreciate an answer!
Kind RegardsOverwatch and "Bypass" Informationin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - Hi, please do not misunderstand me, I am not saying that you're false but I am just skeptic, how do you know that so well?
I doubt that Valve just gave away that information, since this is a huge game changer.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.