Posts by marcusant
73 posts total, newest first.
[1.6.2] Iridium v1.4 - Shit ton of themes [8/8/13]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=LordPankake;8633964]Really loving all the themes. Even though they seem to be from other clients, I've never heard of/seen Caesium or glass.[/QUOTE]
Most of them are remakes of GUIs in other clients, some are uni[1.6.2] Optifine | Nodus 1.6.2in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=LordPankake;8633600]1. You think I didn't try that?
2. FUD + virustotal... & Obfuscated --> use JD gui
http://i.imgur.com/LemkcEx.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Even though something is obfuscated, anyone with enough tools and Ja[1.6.2] Iridium v1.4 - Shit ton of themes [8/8/13]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - http://i.imgur.com/DKJCcwd.png
http://i.imgur.com/qtsvjQv.png
Iridium is a modded client that I have been working on a bit that has gotten boring to keep private and I really saw nothing special about it that the pMinecraft 1.5.2 Hacked Client – Iridiumin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=_elz;8368085]I'am lazy to find it, but you can find it[/QUOTE]
I'm not quite sure what we are looking for. I have the Kinky source and am responsible for almost every change from Xenon. The GUI still uses OwnagMinecraft 1.5.2 Hacked Client – Iridiumin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=_elz;8367644]No, it was client info.
---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------
1)Client isn't mine, and you see - DarkStorm GUI ?Most of clients use this :\[/Q
Showing the 5 most recent posts.