Posts by Dynasty23423
8 posts total, newest first.
Dynasty Ban Disputein Staff Disputes - Me want unban Psychotic Hova Ahlwong plizDynasty Ban Disputein Staff Disputes - Hova everything has been resolved, DankMemes43 should confirm soon.Dynasty Ban Disputein Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=PugAccounts;13855220]I am still being slandered by his staff + Aresm is still messaging me and trash talking me - i don't have a screen since i got banned on the account again.
__________________________________Dynasty Ban Disputein Staff Disputes - Smoke Thanks for the response and clearing some things.
- Of course, the past of an MPGH member matters. The past is pretty what people really see when they want to buy something from you. And yes, I did get banned TDynasty Ban Disputein Staff Disputes - FOR YOUR OWN GOOD read below...
*** If you are a MEMBER then you just need to read the paragraph that I mentioned you on.
*** If you are a STAFF then you can read it all or just paragraph that I mentioned you on.
Let
Showing the 5 most recent posts.