Posts by JoeBobBob
81 posts total, newest first.
New sniper scope-- My first rez modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Falingrave;2636305]SR_SCOPE_STYLE_A :p
Nothing as obvious as having the name of the gun in the file name of course.[/quote]
Oh thank you ! /baba
[Thanked]New sniper scope-- My first rez modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - If I wanna put it on my DSR-1 Subsonic (wich I bought perm ;) ), do I need to rename the file to "SR_SCOPE_DSR1_SUBSONIC" or "SR_SCOPE_DSR1SUBSONIC" ? Someone here knows the name ? :oLuxury Weapon, Mp7 Texturein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=NateDogg2013;2509141]Looks pretty cool! I don't like the smallness >_< Good work.[/quote]
The real download thing isn't small, it's 'cause he used his M16 to MP7 mod to record 'cause he doesn't have enough GP to [Request] Black and Gold L85A1 MODin Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=Visionary;2415733]Oh ima do it too /fosho[/quote]
I will thank you too when it will be done./fmm
[quote=Jabuuty671;2415748]If I had the time, I could easily finish this in 20 minutes
But I don't have the reak47 white star (hex mod + skin)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - A bit too bright but gj, am downloading it./gib
Showing the 5 most recent posts.