Posts by WOLFPACK X69X
4,591 posts total, newest first.
Read this if you want to get in shape before US Navy Boot Camp.in General - No be a man and be a Sapper. Sappers clear the way. Rangers lead the way after the way has been cleared by a Sapper.Entering Gamein Combat Arms Help - Every time I try to enter a game it goes to the loading screen but then kicks me out telling me to submit a ticket. I was wondering if anybody else was getting this error and what they did to fix it. I already submitted LOTR Battle for Middle Earthin General - Anybody know of any clean safe and free downloads for Lord of The Rings Battle for Middle Earth? Been looking but don't know whats safe and whats not. Definitely do not wanna pay over $200 bucks for the game either. AlsoCombat Armsin Combat Arms Discussions - Dang, is there a reason as to why it is not working for 64?Combat Armsin Combat Arms Discussions - Hey guys, it has been a really long time since I have last been on here or played combat arms. I would like to know whats new with the game? Such as what weapons are the best, the new maps maybe, and would it be worth re
Showing the 5 most recent posts.