Posts by ericliu1998
8 posts total, newest first.
RIP Costcoin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Doomxs;14997883]Homie they can rebill even if your card is cancelled. There was a big thing on here 2 years ago with Vegasjay99 and his refunds and everyone got rebilled 6 months after their refund even when they Costco Order Cancellationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=avalanche33;14994123]This week, I have had ten consecutive orders cancelled by costco. The cost ranged from 2k to 4k, always 5 items or less, some had apple, some didn't. When I called in, they would waste 2 hours[b]UBER Referal Rides 1.5$ EACH only [CHEAPEST EVER][/b]in User Services - you have fulfilled my orders quickly. But this time, it has been four days and I still didn't get a single one. what's wrong? I really need 2 in a couple hours and now I can't see the instant message icon to see if you s
Showing the 3 most recent posts.