Posts by KeyStroker
4 posts total, newest first.
[AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Does this script work you may be asking yourself as a complete nub?
Answer is no. It needs updating.Insane-BF4 - Version 1.2in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Hey man nice to see some people around here. Thanks for the upload.
I'd love to try it man but PB keeps raping my system for 32% cpu just using AHK. If I set PB to low in task manager I get kicked for a disallowed drivAimbot AHK BF1in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - Thanks "CPLNet" I'm trying BF1 tonight. Is this some type of pixel scanner AHK thats why you need an individual profile for each kit you targeting right.
Didn't work for me. Only thing I did get if I mixed the unifor[AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - My first day on the site, Thanks wyvern1990 for this script.
This is my first AHK experience and am I right in thinking that it only helps with the recoil/spread and you need to use the vertical and horizontal sliders
Showing the 4 most recent posts.