Posts by bambina
183 posts total, newest first.
Saw A SPEED HACKERin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - A private bypass?! IDK....?!Why we cant create good spoofer (reason)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=v8lover;14048211]Are u okay sir?[/QUOTE]
=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Anyone selling accountsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - i sell //////2shrtCan you get banned for Ban Evasion if you play on Console?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=wowzer22;14023019]I got HWID banned on Dead By Daylight. I honestly really miss playing this game, so I am considering installing it on console.
Could I get banned for ban evasion if I play on my console?[/QUOTE]pak filein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Darku123;14023876]I used this program year ago with friday the 13th , i dont think it will work while eac is on since they patched it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S9GyeNPsno[/QUOTE]
i wont to try to repack
Showing the 5 most recent posts.