Posts by nesakysiu
638 posts total, newest first.
Is MW3 worth paying for?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Absolutely not, I played it and it's boring as shit, the graphics are shit, the gameplay is shit, the developers are shit, everything is shit.
SHITTY SHIT*Spoiler* Call of Duty MW3 Last Missionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - OHH GAWDDD
must. not. watch.
I DONT WANT TO SPOIL MYSELF D:BitTorrent vs. µTorrentin General - utorrent ofcourseHow the ?..in Minecraft Help - So one guy I know is playing cracked Minecraft and he somehow got player skins working in multiplayer, everybody see's his 'guy' with skin he chose. Sadly enough he won't tell me how, but I'm sure if he know it; someone Video's Of Mw3 /Updated!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AmDg3e43Bc
Haha, all models and textures in map are from MW2, character animations are still exact same, only new player and weapon models. Wow, in my eyes COD just turned into fast money
Showing the 5 most recent posts.