Posts by iCP33D
32 posts total, newest first.
E-Gift card:Carters,Gap,Dell,Macys,HM USAin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=dimska;13962691]BUY BULK! DOING FAST! gap,carters,Michael Kors,Gues,Dell,Tj maxx and Other gift card[/QUOTE]
Bought Starbucks,works for the moment, killer dude, would do biz with again.SPOTIFY PREMIUM UPGRADE SERVICE [1.5$ FOR PREMIUM WITH WARRANTY]in Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Fast transaction, hope the subscription lasts.Buying at a good cheap ratein Cryptocurrency Talk - Local bitcoins is always good, or even local ethereum.Investment storiesin Cryptocurrency Talk - Haha thank you. I'd rather re-invest continually than try and time the market, it's just my strategy but I always hope for the moonshot soon(tm).Investment storiesin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=Bernard.;13756675]I first learned about Bitcoin in early 2014 because my friends used it to buy stuff. It was about $375 at the time and I didn't really understand it. My friend kind of just explained it to me as
Showing the 5 most recent posts.