Posts by konefke
49 posts total, newest first.
excellentcamper's camping guidein CrossFire Discussions - Camp is an art mate, I want make a guide if isnt worthless.
As you know (if you're a good player), camping situation (mike from jersey shore, not ofc) is unique, you'll not find a double one. Camp must shoot 1-2 target excellentcamper's camping guidein CrossFire Discussions - Hi all ladies and gentlemen, I dont write a lot in forum btw just quit crossfire and got an idea: I want to make a camping guide (think Alaska only cuz play a lot there) and a sniper guide (all maps that I know), ofc botAuto-Ban Systemin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=AirBourne;2128609]WE SHALL FIGHT ON FOR MPGH![/quote]
AYAY SIR! /kewlman/kewlmanAuto-Ban Systemin CrossFire Discussions - Not banned here.MPGH CrossFire Public Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Really thanks and good job mate. Have fun and a nice day.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.