Posts by Exodus
19 posts total, newest first.
I paid for premium but not yet rankedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Cursed;15337113]
Your rank has been set by an admin. Sorry there was a delay.[/QUOTE]
Thank you ever so much for looking into it.
Sorry about the hassle to all adminsI paid for premium but not yet rankedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Cursed;15336230]
Everyone can see you have an issue. Arun has not been online to see your issue. Your constant posting achieves nothing, he will handle this when he comes online.
Also, "I need a refund on myI paid for premium but not yet rankedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Damn, what is going in here!!!!!!!
It has been more than 2 weeks
- - - Updated - - -
[02/03/2023] ownedklol: hello
[02/03/2023] ownedklol: I just paid 25$ for the upgrade
[02/03/2023] ownedklol: https://imgur.com/s9VyYI paid for premium but not yet rankedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - arunforce STOP PAYING HIM CRYPTO, HE WILL NEVER RESPOND TO YOU!!!!
NOT SURE WHAT IS THE CASE WITH OTHERS, BUT WITH THIS ONE IS JUST SO NARCISTIC!!!I paid for premium but not yet rankedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Scotlands;15335631]Add forums admins IM And talking[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, but I did already once I paid!!
to be honest I don't want to upgrade anymore, but want a refund arunforce
arunforce if y
Showing the 5 most recent posts.