Posts by Eareland

285 posts total, newest first.

Up to date Quest IDs, Shop IDs, Town IDs, Merge Shop IDs and Class IDs.in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=asamortal;15248762]It's because they moved the data files somewhere else Same with the client files[/QUOTE] I saw this coming tbh. But it didn't happen as quickly as I thought it would. Expected it to happen soonUp to date Quest IDs, Shop IDs, Town IDs, Merge Shop IDs and Class IDs.in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Sometimes I thought about re-running scripts to update all item IDs, but then again, they can get outdated in short moment, because you know. Unfortunately, I can't update those IDs anymore, since the script is broken, Question For New Wiggle Macro.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ravengaming1;15230972]755 I think is the number after 35 matches. its +/- 4 from this number. It works for 1 in 9[/QUOTE] Alright, thanks for the info. I'll see sometime how it works out.Question For New Wiggle Macro.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ravengaming1;15230334]yeah 730 only worked if you go early for me. I am now at 777 ish and playing around there and it works almost 100%. Misses 1 in 6 730 missed 1 in 3 i found.[/QUOTE] Weird, I'm gonna try youQuestion For New Wiggle Macro.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ravengaming1;15230009]bumping it because I was just about to make a post with the same name. Is it still working for 730?[/QUOTE] Yeah, it is. It pretty much works with any number between 700-750 but I think 73

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us