Posts by DerReiter

8 posts total, newest first.

[v1.14.219] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.2 - Lemurin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - [QUOTE=Sala296;13596262]Considering your rig absolutely destroys mine, I can be certain that it's not in any way performance related. I can handle timescale above 100 easily, all while having *every* cheat enabled. I do [v1.14.219] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.2 - Lemurin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - [QUOTE=Sala296;13595225]Hi can you check my profile on here and just let me know how your PC compares to mine, or if you wouldn't mind sharing it, post or PM the system information section in the log.txt? - - - Updated [v1.14.219] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.2 - Lemurin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - I tryed a lot of thing and the game closes, when i set the zombie health, activate god mode, get inf. ammo, and inf. special all at onece. activating god mode, inf. ammo and inf. special at onece works fine. i think it i[v1.14.219] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.2 - Lemurin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - [QUOTE=Sala296;13593722]So it's definitely to do with detection, not to do with the cheat changing something that it shouldn't. I need to do something in my personal life for about 45 minutes, when I'm done I will rename[v1.14.219] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.2 - Lemurin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - [QUOTE=Sala296;13593722]So it's definitely to do with detection, not to do with the cheat changing something that it shouldn't. I need to do something in my personal life for about 45 minutes, when I'm done I will rename

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?