Posts by gaffox
246 posts total, newest first.
[Grimoire 3.8] Gold/Xp bot (Alchemy Spammer)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Can a mod please mark this as patched and close the thread if possible. Dab memeBank Swap Packet Researchin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I already did a plugin for grimoire for this exact same glitch btw.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1360008[Grimoire 3.8] Gold/Xp bot (Alchemy Spammer)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Trash;14092735]Congrats on being self-efficient. I'd reupload this but I don't use this as it's just a slight waste of time, ironically.
gaffox You do it or someone will. :p[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Keigyoku;14092730]Yeah Load bot (Command) Grimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - For it to work you need to either put the bot outside the bots folder, where the grimoire exe is, or double click the command and put "Bots/" behind the name of the bot you are going to load.
like this:
"BotFileName": "Storyline Quest botsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=Hackerman9s;13994374]The Bot itself is working, what I'm talking about is a function older grimorie version had, before it got broken in one of the updates.
older versions had a cute little list of bots that are
Showing the 5 most recent posts.