Posts by xJordy
117 posts total, newest first.
Haxo V 2.4 Made By mo3ad001in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=mo3ad001;5012926]it's work ok , idk wat u do wrong[/quote]
Than someone better tell me what im doing wrong :confused:
Vista 32-bit, running everything as administrator and stuff.
Allready tried with 5 differeHaxo V 2.4 Made By mo3ad001in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=aviandor;5012445]Stilll Not working to me =/
win 7 32 bit.
i mean it crushes every 3 min.[/quote]
Same problem here..
Allready had the problem from the beginning it was release..
It was allways detected Haxo V 2.4 Made By mo3ad001in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - mo3ad001, I get DCed after like 2 minutes..
Not working for Vista 32-bit? :(.REZ Hacks v0.2in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Good job mate.
Keep up the good work :)
I would love sat chams in you next versionSydney´s Full Pub 30+ Features. 22-04in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I like again. tehe
Jabuuty671 for CA EU minion! :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.