Posts by rdblade
202 posts total, newest first.
"MagicalSurvival"in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - the vid maybe to slow paced...try makin the video much faster by having kills straight after eachother. use slowmotion effects and edit in Sony Vegas :D
Music should bbe dubstep i think (nice n fast) :)MW2 minimum graphicsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew how to play mw2 on min graphics.
I was in a game and it said "press 'N' to activate low graphics"HGW game watcherin CrossFire Help - LOL..i had the exact same problem (20 mins ago)
it works now. i think there was a problem with the servers.
i have a problem: i get to the login window then it says "failed to connect to servers"For All Ghost Mode Player'sin CrossFire Tutorials - I LOVE U DUDE!!! :D
thx so muchReview on the M4 seriesin CrossFire Tutorials - how did u get the pictures of (some) of the m4a1's ?? (they look cool)
the M4A1, M4a1-Custom, M4a1-gold, M4a1-adv
Showing the 5 most recent posts.