Posts by xBuMbIx
22 posts total, newest first.
Need help with client error bypassin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - If cshell store the offsets in esp+0xofs (you'll need to know esi to know for sure , i 'll do a logger with breakpoint here) , u need only to jmp in theory so cshell restore the old value and the game continue :DNeed help with client error bypassin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=dakr54;7254030]i don't understand what you're saying[/QUOTE]
102F44C0 8B4424 04 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+4]
102F44C4 81EC A0000000 SUB ESP,0A0
102F44CA 83F8 FF CMP EAX,-1
102F44CD Need help with client error bypassin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - U go overly up :P ( I think , u change function )Hook Present Enginein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I have done a midfunction on present some hours ago but it need to load the login else it crash :S
And if i inject it on login it decect me...
6C2E70 = Device Engineesp-boxesin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=OneCa;6413004]Hey there
I was working for esp-boxes but I had two little problems :)
1st I can see that the boxes not 100% in the middle of players. (Does it mean the problem in W2S )?
2nd How to make the boxes
Showing the 5 most recent posts.