Posts by Battlefield 3
2,911 posts total, newest first.
wallbangin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Shunnai;5328471]Snipers rifles are pretty much the only things for me, next time please post in the right section.[/QUOTE]
any gun can....
depending on what kind the wall you are shooting and the range :PBinokill?!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Shunnai;5328507]It's bugged AKA a glitch.[/QUOTE]
bino cant be in co-op[ERROR] Failed to get authentication. Please re-connect!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - where are you live?CANT repair the tank !!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - check your key setting :)Tired Of This FPS Lag :(in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=¤ Missmodd ¤;5368189]Hello all I'm new here. My BF got me into AVA and it's sweet. My old PC could play it but I would have lag A LOT!. :(
I was on a P4 <---:dwug: with 3 Gigs ram, Win7 Home 32 Bit. with a 9500GT
Showing the 5 most recent posts.