Posts by reppin
1,070 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=PimPamDAD;15334691]Where can I get the source code? Thanks in advance <3[/QUOTE]
its autohotkey the ahk files are thereNippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ianonymous21;15321140]Why the nippys bot doesn't come up with the bottom menu is it only me :([/QUOTE]
old issue I never got aorund to fixing it is due to your dpi settings change them back to 100% and it shoulNippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - wow just wow been 4 and half years or so and people are still using this. I am amazed that no one has come up with a better one.Nippy's fishing bot bugin Trove Hacks & Cheats - I never got around to fixing this but its due to your dpi settings. But as stated above can fix it but you wont be able to resize if you do.Nippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - man I am blown away its been what 3 years and no one has made a better fishing bot by now. I am surprised it still works and people use it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.