Posts by killbunny51
46 posts total, newest first.
Free Nexon Korea Accounts.in Combat Arms Korea Hacks - Hey guys I think this is the right section? Please move if it's not, anyways, I can make Nexon Korea accounts, and I will do so for anyone who wants one. Here's what you do:
1. Thank this thread, if you request an accUSSR Hacks NA v1.3 | Bypassed Spammer | | Telekill | Aimbot | Full ESP | Ghost Mode |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Danjey;6638657]Thanks for the advice about the injector Jazzie, the thing is, before entering the login screen, it shows me "You have lost the server connection" and there's anything to do but close the game. Thx USSR Hacks NA v1.3 | Bypassed Spammer | | Telekill | Aimbot | Full ESP | Ghost Mode |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashed on win7 x64 before login, have c++ redist, .NET 4.0, 3.0, and 2.0. running PerX as Admin (never failed for me before). Tried ciphering (2 different ways).Nightmare CA[NA] 3.7 - Aimbot- Telekill - Ghost Mode- Room Crash - and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Worked fine for me after I used PE cipher but got banned after I logged out, time to make another spare acc :DDeepolisin BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - Sir my deepest apologies and I don't mean to flame, but it appears you have put your post in the wrong section.
Also fixing of spelling and grammatical errors would definitely help with understanding what you need here
Showing the 5 most recent posts.