Posts by BukkitBuilder
10 posts total, newest first.
Save Injector v3.1.0 DBD 4.1.2+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - this reminds me of something ;)SaveGameEditor v3.3in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Fokxer;14617782]Need update to cloudinject[/QUOTE]
Probably not gonna happenIs saveinject ever gonna make a comeback / is anyone working on it?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=JackRussle;14614652]just curious to know if its being worked on since it got patched.[/QUOTE]
I am not working on an update and I propably never will. I know that it would still be possible to edit your savefile,how many of ya'll actually hack?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=noname020;14610712]Is it actually possible to hack hack legacy without having legitimate achievements? I know that devs have access to everyone's achievements' progress! or at least that's what I thought!!!
Do youhow many of ya'll actually hack?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I have cheated legay and a few of every item/addon/offering on all characters. I also used to change my rank to 20 by using SAM. My main acc is still not banned and thus I do not regert anything.
But my alt acc was ban
Showing the 5 most recent posts.