Posts by D0dgyy
16 posts total, newest first.
[Discussion] RP Gifting Centerin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Kingpin;13661712]
So you looking for a partner?[/QUOTE]
No, I'm not. I want some advice if it is worth it to create a gifting center (website, advertisements, etc..) with the prices I listed or if it will ju[Discussion] RP Gifting Centerin League of Legends Marketplace - I would like to invest some money in creating a RP Gifting Center for League of Legends users to buy cheap RP and send it to their main account or to other accounts. I'm afraid that If I invest my money no one will use iDark Service 40% Cheaper Skins & Championsin League of Legends Marketplace - Do you send gifts on EUNE? How much for 3250 RP?!!GringoShop!! RP Gifting service! Champion and skin gifts! Cheap prices!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=GringoShop;12356816]BumpUpBumpUp[/QUOTE]
What are the quantities available? Do you have auto-gift system or do I have to tell you? Do you make discounts if I buy a large number of RP from you?
Thanks in advancHow Can I Make Money Leaving My PC On?in Money Making Methods - [QUOTE=thatoneguy23;13634425]PM me and I might have a way to make you an extra $20 a day, you just need to be my partner in a business if you are able to.[/QUOTE]
Can't send a PM. Hmu with your discor or skype through a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.