Posts by Berrbe
254 posts total, newest first.
Looking for exp/prestiges...in XBOX Customizing & Modding - Can anyone get me to 9th prestige(3rd now I think...)
I don't care about the camos/titles etc etc... I'm down to pay just want to know its completely legit which I think is a reasonable deal.
Anyway message me on herWhy you think mw2 sucks?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Rushing the game into production and having so much turmoil within IW made it awful.
You can't say it was the players because people will exploit any game given the chance, campers will always be in fps. The game just haWill it Still Be Playedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I'll prob play it every now and again just to shit on kids like I do daily.how do i do ac130in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - You...Are...An...Idiot...Legit 10th?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Got all the way to 9th legit since 10th is useless, but got sick of being match made with 10th aimbots, went to lvl 70 non prestige, sick of being match made with lvl 30 fucks with no skill... So just went back to 9th...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.