Posts by JaggKate
7 posts total, newest first.
Hack Compilation Thread V2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I don't ask you to gimme your opinion and second I don't care.Hack Compilation Thread V2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=mailman606;1558133]lol i would like to point out a few things.
Jagg, you have bad grammar.
Also, you're a hypocrite.
Check what i put in bold.
You talk about respecting others...
You also took a tiny swing atHack Compilation Thread V2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Well I see the indifference is present everywhere.
Maybe you guys don't care about others but so strange I do.
That's called respect.
I don't know what is in your minds but i don't care about that.
Some persons piHack Compilation Thread V2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=Milleny;1555009]if you're gonna complain about hackers then theres no reason for you to even be here this is a hackers forum what you think happens here?
You actually think YOU will make a difference? Hacking isHack Compilation Thread V2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - If I say that you shouldn't get mad, some of you guys are so selfish.
Well we're not some bots or mobile targets.Everyone try to get a high ratio or just to enjoy the game. Someones do it fare otherones do it cheaeting.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.