Posts by pwndya
27 posts total, newest first.
Skush v3.130 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=OfficerX;14457492]
Get a better cpu /gewd[/QUOTE]
Actually I experienced the same with some older versions of skush running a 16 core threadripper rig. Without knowing the code or what changed between itteraExternal iSuk (Trigger, RCS, Glow, Etc...)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Null;14447315]
iSuk External
Meh external I made back in the day when I was trying to learn more. Don't play CSGO and mainly just use it to fuck around with stuff so thought I might as well release it for other pSkush v3.129 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - what a troll party again...
officerx private version in aussicht?External iSuk (Trigger, RCS, Glow, Etc...)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Bounce33;14452868]DETECTED omg![/QUOTE]
bullshit, using it as we speak
//why are ppl reporting detection without screens not insta banned?Skush v3 Color Schemein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=OfficerX;13949669]Hey guys, im currently working on a recode of Skush and i want you to decide which color scheme it will get.
https://i.imgur.com/1ssUeut.png[/QUOTE]
#4 lila
//krass das dir die ganzen d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.