Posts by iamcheff49
12 posts total, newest first.
Dog External Multichack [02/05/2019]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=sizeD;14355889]Today I updated the game, thought that this hack is for this update, but when I get in to the game, the hack dosent do anything. Solutions?[/QUOTE]
Use this Offsets, change your .ini file
[QUOTE=iDog External Multichack [02/05/2019]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - OUTDATED.
Copy and paste the offset below.
Open .ini file and change offsets only
[Offsets]
dwForceJump = 85592260
dwLocalPlayer = 13547868
m_fFlags = 260
oTeam = 244
oCrossID = 45996
dwEntityList = 80728924
m_bDormaSimple CSGO Essentials v3.0.0.2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - hoping for gloves and knife skins but nice legit hax, also is there a settings on triggerbot that shoot only once ? Thanks for replySimple CSGO Essentials v3in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - bro i use this cheat, so nice, but the skin changer keeps lagging after picking a weapon or buying, and some weapon are battle scared.CowWare By A British Taco | GUI | TriggerBot | RCS | GlowESP | NameESP | Ect..in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=intik600;13683370]OMG I GOT VAC BANNED :(
https://image.ibb.co/mSY158/Capture.png[/QUOTE]
You used trigger bot right?
i was ban too...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.