Posts by saintofwisdom
42 posts total, newest first.
Battle Concert Series: Korn BOT (Stable and Fast) | Grimoire 3.8/+in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Does anyone know where to farm dark metal ore?ABOUT GRIMOIRE 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Is there gonna be an update on this bot? It seems that the new items on the recent events can't be read by the bot. For example, if I put an item in the whitelisted items it doesn't pick it up automatically and if I checAcolyte's Braillein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - About the "HYMN OF LIGHT" quest for the Archpally quest line, why is Acolyte's Braille unreadable by Grimoire? Been farming it for hours and when I turned off the "reject non-whitelisted items" it immediately dropped. AnABOUT ULTRA AEACUSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Thanks, close this thread please.ABOUT ULTRA AEACUSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - IS ULTRA AEACUS UNDEAD SO I CAN USE BLOD?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.