Posts by Beam9000
24 posts total, newest first.
Bersteiger's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date:23 may
People involed(Middleman?): no middleman
Item(s) that has been sold/traded/bought: max 8/8
Amount in $: 14
Selling Thread (URL):
Who went first: Me, but he delivered punctuallygooberrotmg vouch thread.in Vouches - I retract my original message. Goober changed the password and gmail details and now I cant log on. Scammed $75. dont trust this guy ever againWhite star, 6 char slots, 89/84 H/MH, 10 vaults, 4 8/8sin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I bought this account. You changed the password. Give me my money back you scammerxNic Vouch Threadin Vouches - Etherite dagger
Piercing Spell
Rising sun stage
Soulless Robe
2 Decade rings
Fast anf reliablegaelicanlol's vouchesin Vouches - Date:5 May
Other Person involved: just me and gaeli
Item that has been sold/traded: 6/8
Selling Thread (URL):https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1263747
Optional:lmao fast! also the process is really funny. I wen
Showing the 5 most recent posts.