Posts by SinisterSaint
5 posts total, newest first.
How to MOD servers..in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - I use VAC Chaos and have never had to use sv_cheats to do any of the commands... once your host you put what commands you want in before game loads then after your in game, then change the gravity, speed, falldamagemax hTeam Killing to stop Hackersin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - HACK HARDERConsole Commandsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - To run VAC-CHAOS you do not have to be in windowed mode. I use it. If you want to be host, do not create a party. Click find game, pick a mode, as soon as you click the mode hit F2 then the windows key, it will take you NEW TEXTURE HACK (1.0.184)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - how do you reverse this hack, make it back to normalMW2 Multiplayer Change??in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - no..the same thing was happening to me yesterday. I didnt know what was going on, i gave it a little while and tryed again and it was fine. I was able to join parties though, just not through find game.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.