Posts by Shota85
6 posts total, newest first.
MultiHack [EXERNAL] [UNDETECTED] [.EXE] [NO-INJECTOR]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I like the cheat. I have to admit - I've always been sceptical of external cheats, but this works wonderful.Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - For some reason, my game keeps crashing everytime the map changes... It only happens with KateBot.dll injected into whatever 32bit program i decide to use.Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I've been using this cheat for about a week now. I've gotta say, it's amazingly simple.
Just one thing, (from a guy who's had multiple VAC bans on multiple accounts) how would VAC even detect this? If it's a dll being Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Maybe I'm just being stupid, but after finally finding a suitable 32 bit background process to inject into (Dashlane). The cheat is stuck on saying "Waiting Modules.....". Have I done something wrong?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.