Posts by balaklavasd
9 posts total, newest first.
is anyone actually working on any zombies cheats for bo4 anymore?in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - I know that some people have stopped working on them (or atleast stopped publishing them), but does anyone know anyone whos working on making a new zombies trainer?New zombie trainer?in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=tron123;14109053]I think you miss read what I said... if you cheat going all out you get banned.. if you cheat using maybe 1 thing its less of a chance to be banned. thats all i was saying.[/QUOTE]
still wouldn[PC] Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Service - Ranks | Camos | Unlocks | Blackout Charactersin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - Do you do more "specific" things?
I'm not exactly looking for max level or anythin, just wanna pretty much get 10 solo wins added to my account so I'd get the achievement for it n stuff lolAny way to AFK tiers?in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=CoDWW2Services;14091134]PM'd you about this[/QUOTE]
PM me too, please :D[PC] Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Service - Ranks | Camos | Unlocks | Blackout Charactersin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - [QUOTE=ReganMah;14042952]where the fuq u buy it for 120 dollars the game is $70 lmao[/QUOTE]
lol most expensive edition is 120, with the ~9k codpoints
Showing the 5 most recent posts.