Posts by supervirus5
84 posts total, newest first.
Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - [MPGH]Hugo Boss , He is fast and very respectful staff .EUW LVL 30 , PLAT 5 , 20 Skin VERY CHEAP COME FASTin League of Legends Marketplace - BUMP
still selling .EUW LVL 30 , PLAT 5 , 20 Skin VERY CHEAP COME FASTin League of Legends Marketplace - I thought so but i have too many champs which will make like 4 or 5 pictures and will take time
I'm making it now .EUW LVL 30 , PLAT 5 , 20 Skin VERY CHEAP COME FASTin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello guys , since I'm quitting league I have decided to sell my account .
My account detailed information :-
Server : EUW
Lvl : 30
Rank : Currently Platinum 5 25 pt and was Platinum 3 in Season 3 .
Champions : http:[EUW] LvL 30 Bronze 1in League of Legends Marketplace - 35 euro lol
I'm going to sell my plat 5 acc with more than 20 skins + 90% of all champs for 30 Euro . ^_^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.