Posts by WhiteBoiNic
359 posts total, newest first.
Memory Reading...in AutoIt Scripting - Okay so the problem is that the GUI is exiting before it even reads the memory. First I got an error that the process wasn't open, I fixed that (I had the wrong .exe) After that fix, the Form will load just long enough tTalisman Grinding Botin General Game Hacking - Description:
This is a basic grinding bot for Talisman Online, written in AutoIT. It is designed to kill enemy's one at a time based on their HP. It is a simple bot but I will be adding a lot more functionality in the nFindWindow Functionin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=-InSaNe-;9572961] @WhiteBoiNic (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=494675) I had nothing better to do so I downloaded the game to see what could be going on. It turns out the window title it's not always the FindWindow Functionin C++/C Programming - Thank you, but this still didn't work. I mean the code works, and I can find any window name except once again Talisman's... Could I find the Window name using the exe. or PID, Or should I even try to find the Active WinFindWindow Functionin C++/C Programming - The problem isn't actually the code it works I can find any window like minesweeper for example but I cannot find the game I want to use it for. When you play it searches for patches then loads the client and its window
Showing the 5 most recent posts.