Posts by JustinFatalxPassForgot
63 posts total, newest first.
Super Knife V2!!!!!!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - lol dam beat me to it. I was gonna annouce this still works :)Iv had fun today have you?in Combat Arms Discussions - O man I was so pissed about Nexon taking so long to get back online that iv spent the past 5 hours just hardcore raping CA with my VIP Hacks that my friend gave me free.
So my question is have you payed back your RageANyone got new hacks ever since the maintance on 2/24/10in Combat Arms Discussions - I got some lol. Im the only hacker iv seen so far since game came back online. Im using European Hacks that work for US version also. And Fail Nexon didnt patch them so :)
I wont release the web-site due to AdvertisinRequired Password Changein Combat Arms Discussions - Just a heads up in order to log in your accounts you must visit the Nexon Web-Site and Either Change your password or choose the option to do it another time.
You cant log in the game without doing this for each accouAnyone In-Game Yet?in Combat Arms Discussions - ... Im glad you know lol I was just checking to make sure it wasnt only me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.