Posts by ~G36E~
3,620 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms NA SFC 1 With 3 Perms, Level 5 clan, 60 Days Cyclops Bandana, AFGin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Darkness gave me 1-800 its his fault.Combat Arms NA SFC 1 With 3 Perms, Level 5 clan, 60 Days Cyclops Bandana, AFGin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=D3rknesSnper;2800509]G36e That PIECE OF **** I spent all the money on that acc... I told him not to sell it.. And he goes around and sells it.. The acc I gave to him, GAVE to him.. FK him IF your reading this G36eProject Candy Bar: A new Injectorin Combat Arms Discussions - cool i guessGFD`s Pistolin Combat Arms Discussions - Thats a awesome pistol!About my deminionin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Solley;2762325]What EXACTLY did you do?
My friends replaced all the shortcuts on the desktop with shutdown scripts... Then deleted the registry on one. In fourth grade. And they didn't even get suspended.[/quote]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.