Posts by alienpedro
4 posts total, newest first.
Save Injector DBD 3.4.2+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - So, if I use the hack i dont get banned and idk 2 month later im not banned, if they report me and inspect me, they would ban me?
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=thatfoxyxo;14671862]What i can and can not change with it?[/QDog External Multichack [02/10/2019]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - For me its works but not the ilumination of the enemys for having a wh but the minimap and all stuf is good
<3Infinite bloodpoints exploit, no bypass needed DBD 3.0.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I have used the first method, I do ALL steps correctly but shows me the shrine is not aviable in this moment, all the rules are enabled idk whyEAC Reborn v2 - 3.1.0 bypass (in-depth) [USE AT YOUR OWN RISK]in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Is this patchet already?
I have followed the steps and dbd close when i start the bypass and i have no reaction time for closing anticheat at the process hackerDbd Engine bypass 10.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - This is like: eac bypass 10.0, and then you say THIS IS NOT A BYPASS... Pls explain what I can do with this active
So, can I use this to have more bp?
What would hapen if I play ``Legit´´ With this is active
How can I un
Showing the 5 most recent posts.