Posts by JDHH
11 posts total, newest first.
Mobile entity charmin Dead by Daylight Marketplace - As the title suggests, I'm looking for any way at all to buy the mobile charm, I was playing dbd at the time but didn't log on that week:confused:, and as such, I didn't get it.rift 1 stuffsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - is there any way to get the first rift stuff now? i do have it all on my main, but i wanna get it on my alt just in casecomplete reset modin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - title, wanna start again, fresh without any mods, would be nice if it worked with safehouse and perk decks as well, thanksthe last of us pre order dlcin Playstation Hacking - any way to hack/add those dlcs to my system/account with or without jailbreak? kthx (the dlcs in question are the "sights and sounds" dlc and the "survivor" dlc)Last year: the nightmare key (Dis.cord)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - So, the game recently got taken off the dis.cord store, and due to cosmetics, I need it back in my library (after I refunded it).
Add me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.