Posts by Bllush
97 posts total, newest first.
⌚Blush FITBIT STORE | CHEAP ✔️| WORLD WIDE ✔️| FAST ✔️| GET YOUR FITBIT WITHIN 24H.in User Services - I'am very sorry about this delay,but i am trying my best to get my shit together.
I lost very important person from my life,and was mind fucked yesterday still feel like a shit,but i am working on all orders,no matter ⌚Blush FITBIT STORE | CHEAP ✔️| WORLD WIDE ✔️| FAST ✔️| GET YOUR FITBIT WITHIN 24H.in User Services - QUICK HEADS UP,WE ARE WORKING AS HARD AS WE CAN TO DELIVER ALL ORDERS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
MOST OF THE DELAYED ORDERS ARE SENT,BUT COUPLE IS STILL LEFT TO DO,AND SHOULD BE SENT TOMOROW.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QESTIONS ABOUT PLAWhy google forms are banned from IM....in Help & Requests - Dave84311 I don't understand where are you heading with all these restrictions.
Why google.com form links are banned as well ?
Will you ban everything like that ?
Like all these things are not helping at all to communi⌚Blush FITBIT STORE | CHEAP ✔️| WORLD WIDE ✔️| FAST ✔️| GET YOUR FITBIT WITHIN 24H.in User Services - I'VE JUST ARRIVED HOME,WILL START SLOWLY DELIVERING ORDERS.
https://codesight.host/images/blush/1.png⌚Blush FITBIT STORE | CHEAP ✔️| WORLD WIDE ✔️| FAST ✔️| GET YOUR FITBIT WITHIN 24H.in User Services - I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN TODAY DELIVERING AND ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS TOMOROW!
ALL PLACED ORDERS ARE DONE AND WILL BE SENT TOMOROW!
https://codesight.host/images/blush/1.png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.