Posts by h0rel
8 posts total, newest first.
[101% Legit] [VCC] AppleMusic [Netflix] WWE [O365 Admin] YouTube [VPN] AZURE [MORE]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bought a month youtube premium upgrade from dude. He replied very promptly and was very fast, easy transaction. Big vouchGROUNDWAR ALL IN ONE INTERNATIONAL REFUND SERVICE¦CAR PARTS¦ELECTRONICS¦IN-APP¦ADULTin User Services - Hi, I was wondering what the best way to contact you would be because I can't seem to find a link to add you on IM. Thanks!What are the best items to refund?in Marketplace Talk - i feel that beats headphones are an easy product to sellBest Buy Second Time Aroundin Marketplace Talk - I believe that putting a false billing address will not allow the purchase to go throughVersa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - Huge vouch, helped me out with a Beach Camera order. Took a bit of time, but he got it done :) definitely doing business with versa again
Showing the 5 most recent posts.