Posts by tropfen
209 posts total, newest first.
Mamo`s D3D Menu Hack V29 (Pvt).in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Not working me for too :(Crossfire Europe Prison Glitch By TheHuhnfischin CrossFire Europe Discussions - [quote=Rezajwz1114;5076775]
Haha yea im a kid(in your dreams)
this kid can break ya face for sure.[/quote]
Na, na, na... not so rude ;)Crossfire Europe Prison Glitch By TheHuhnfischin CrossFire Europe Discussions - [quote=Rezajwz1114;5050864]tropfen if guyss ask me are you real huhnfisch i just say no so i dont pretend to be someone you arent noob
This is a EU Fisch! Xd[/quote]
I dont think you understand me... You are not huhnCrossfire Europe Prison Glitch By TheHuhnfischin CrossFire Europe Discussions - "Thumbs up" for the glitch and "thumbs down" for name-stealing -.- Dont pretend to be someone you aren't![18+] Sexy S.T.A.R. Skinin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=physix_;5030620]In the rez injector I typed in texture_91.dtx But it says it cannot be found. I put the injector into the rez folder.[/quote]
You must have the rf017.rez, the SexySTAR.dtx, the Injector and the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.