Posts by jaybirdhasbeenhacked
32 posts total, newest first.
eBay iPhone XS - Wtf?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=ZachErtz;13966818]Its a scam, accounts get hacked, popular items get listed for 90% off to lure in dumb buyers. the scammer collects the cash, the buyer is left waiting weeks til they finally file a claim with ebaIf you bought fitbit method from Heroic click herein Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=NoticeKnowThis;13967144]
I was agreeing with his sarcasm you autistic cuck[/QUOTE]
How on earth is that agreeing with his sarcasm, if so that's a terrible way to display sarcasm seeing as not a single person woul🔥LOGITECH MOUSE/KEYBOARD PICTURES-VIDEOS STORE & SERIAL NUMBER STORE 🔥in User Services - Cdo you have pixel bud serials?Logitech | Ultimate Ears | Jaybird SE Service - [EMEA]in User Services - [QUOTE=MistahChuot;13925679]its your own SE Shop though. lol not like its someone else SE Shop. how much is your priority fee[/QUOTE]
But if it takes longer to do it that way, then it makes sense to charge more for it.So if I am from ASIA, I cant BENEFIT MPGH services?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Mknight1215;13748194]you shouldn't being trying to pay others to commit fraud for you if you can't even do it for yourself.[/QUOTE]
I'm confused, isn't that WHY you pay others?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.