Posts by Shogon
5 posts total, newest first.
VegasJay99's Walmart Unlimited Monthly Replacement and Refund servicein User Services - [QUOTE=JNYDream;13777190]Added on IM
- - - Updated - - -
If you don’t mind me asking. What did you purchase? Lol[/QUOTE]
I bought a Desktop computer.VegasJay99's Walmart Unlimited Monthly Replacement and Refund servicein User Services - I used an American Express prepaid gift card. I am currently looking for a good VCC option.VegasJay99's Walmart Unlimited Monthly Replacement and Refund servicein User Services - Vouch for vegasjay99. He refunded me an order for a little over $2900 easily. He also took time to answer all my questions and made sure I was fully informed of my options before I placed my order. Definitely will be usiVegasJay99's Walmart Unlimited Monthly Replacement and Refund servicein User Services - Hey man I just added you on IM. I got a refund to talk to you about. I ordered about 3 weeks ago and want to see if you can still refund it.Hotels.com Voucher/Discount/Coupon Codes for 45% of Valuein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey whats the highest you can go on these coupon vouchers? Im looking to book something that will probably be over $1000.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.