Posts by nssflor
9 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Pub Official Tutorialin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Toxin;1758032]Does CF run when you don't inject the hack?[/quote]
Yeah. this ocurred with the dll injected.
no hack = cf normally
hack = cf bugged :/MPGH Pub Official Tutorialin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Toxin;1758012]I don't read whatever language that is.
Translate to English please? :confused:[/quote]
The instruction at referenced memory 0x02f907 in the 0x02f907. The memory could not be
written.
Click ok MPGH Pub Official Tutorialin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=nssflor;1757983]http://i39.tinypic.com/dg5wqs.jpg
I'm on windows vista 32 bits,
i have directx 9.0c
and net framwork 4.0
and this still happening. please help me :/[/quote]
help me please :/MPGH Pub Official Tutorialin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - http://i39.tinypic.com/dg5wqs.jpg
I'm on windows vista 32 bits,
i have directx 9.0c
and net framwork 4.0
and this still happening. please help me :/MPGH Pub Official Tutorialin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=HowHate;1757512]Dont use it then
Lastest .Net updates and pachtes???[/quote]
yeah, i have .net 3.5 , need more things ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.