Posts by Stich22
41 posts total, newest first.
Nintendo switch and google pixelin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - a pixel any one can but youll be paying $300-$350 for it, a switch, well youd probably need it refundedBoxerin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - best to state what you pay in also, so you know in the future. just saves people time who can't do your payment method.Logitech SE servicesin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Bou;13666387]
i have a few working sn's but i dont use crypto[/QUOTE]
I dont have PP, mines banned for scamming lol. I hope you find someone but its very easy to SE them, just call and it takes 20 min.Logitech Questionin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=ticmike;13667431]Cool, mine starts with 1701 so thats 2017, so if I say was last last year that'll be cool[/QUOTE]
1701 means it was made in the year 2017 and the 01 means it was made in week 1 of 2017, if you seSupreme receiptin Marketplace Talk - if you tell exactly waht you need it for I can, but if not I wont help scum of the earth like you. fuck off faggot.
I just copped four things from the drop today. gotta love bots
Showing the 5 most recent posts.